EC Humanities & Social Sciences
EC Humanities & Social Sciences (ECHSS) is an international open access journal that endeavor to deliver the scholarly, peer reviewed articles globally without any barriers so that it can be easily read by the global scholars. To achieve this ECHSS enthusiastically welcoming the researchers, doctors, scientists, scholars any person related to this research area to contribute their practical or theoretical original research, case studies, commentaries, reviews, short communications, opinions and other paper that illuminate the future generations with their ideal concepts. This journal not only restricted to the humanities, but also covers the wide range of fields of social sciences like psychology, anthropology, cultural studies, archeology and others that are related.
- Internationally profound journal that Publishes articles on various disciplines of Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Thorough Double blinded peer review.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of article for peer review.
- Rapid Publication after the article is peer reviewed through eminent reviewers.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty and originality.
- Issue of Publication Certificate to author.
- High visibility of your Published work.
Humanities is an academic discipline that majorly concerned with the human culture and society, and Social science includes the study of the human nature within the society and their relationships. Through this journal we would like to spread knowledge of these fields among the global readers ultimately leading to advancement in these fields making a friendly society.
The research areas that we are considering publishing in ECHSS are :
Anthropology, Archaeology, Classics, History, Linguistics and languages, Law and politics, Literature, Performing arts, Philosophy, Religion, Visual arts, Communication studies, Economics, Education, Geography, Linguistics, Psychology, Home science, and Sociology.
With joyous hearts, we invite you to submit your manuscripts on the above topics at firstname.lastname@example.org