EC Biosciences & Biomedical Engineering
EC Biosciences & Biomedical Engineering (ECBBE) is an international open access research journal publishing original full-length research paper, Letters to the Editor, reviews, case reports, opinions, etc. ECBBE is passionate to disseminate the knowledge about Biosciences & Biomedical Engineering throughout the globe. It contains articles about advancements in biology and research findings broadly concerned with the applications and activities of science to clinical medicine.
- Internationally profound journal that Publishes articles on various disciplines of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering.
- Thorough Double blinded peer review.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of article for peer review.
- Rapid Publication after the article is peer reviewed through eminent reviewers.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty and originality.
- Issue of Publication Certificate to author.
- High visibility of your Published work.
The principal motto of ECBBE is to deliver combined methods & solutions of the biomedical and biological problems. It specially deals with biological, medical, and physical sciences.
The other key topics that are included, but not limited to are:
Aquaculture/aqua biotechnology, Agricultural bioterrorism, Animal migration, Biodiversity/evolution biology, Bio-entrepreneurship, Cancer biology, Chemical biology, Chromosome biology/gene regulation, Developmental biology, Drug discovery/therapeutics, Emerging biotechnologies, Endocrine disruptors, Enzymology/biochemistry, Genetics/epigenetics/genomics, Immunology/pathogen biology, Infectious diseases, Metabolic diseases, Microbials/biofuels, Molecular and cellular biology, Neurosciences, Neurological diseases, Pharmacology, Chinese traditional medicine, Plant biology, Post-translational modifications, Proteomics, Remote sensing in ecology, Stem cell biology, Structural biology, Tropical diseases.
EC Biosciences & Biomedical Engineering cordially invites your valuable submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org